This route grants you an all-day camping experience. Choose your own pace and stopovers – there are plenty of beautiful places along the river.
We help you on the river by the Kärevere bridge on the Tallinn-Tartu hightway, hold a basic briefing for the beginners and send you downriver to Tartu.
The route runs mostly away from human habitats and through the naturally beautiful landscapes. You can take check out small river-islands, stroll in the woods and have a picnic on the riverbank.
Trip lasts (depending on pace) about 4 hours (distance is approx. 20 km). Whole route runs downriver and is suitable even for first-timers. The waters are calm and there is no rapids or other obstacles.
P. S. You can get to the Kärevere bridge by public transport. You can check timetables HERE.
• 1-2 persons = 70 €
• 3-4 persons = 120 €
• 5+ persons = 30 €/ person
– A seat in the canoe
– Necessary equipment (a paddle and a life-jacket)
– Briefing before the trip
– Transportation of canoes to the starting point.
- Free transportation to starting point for max 4 people.
For additional fee of 20 € we can take drivers back to their vehicles left at the starting point.
For additional fee of 50 € you can have our instructor to accompany your group.
BEFORE COMING TO OUR TRIP YOU SHOULD KNOW:
– Dress according to weather. Don’t forget that besides clothes you have to wear also a life-jacket we provide you.
– Don’t forget to bring something to drink (alcohol is not a good choice) and also to eat, because a long day in fresh air increases appetite.
– Pack your cellphone and/ or other electronic devices in waterproof bag.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND REGISTERING
Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by phone: (+372) 55 69 69 70